London Winter League 2004-2005

Dates:
Will be a series of 4 ONE-DAY events, on the following weekends:
        November 06 / 07
        December 11 / 12
        January 08 / 09
        February 12 / 13
(general consensus indicates that playing on Sundays may be preferred - TBC by
[lwl-contacts])

And hopefully culminate in the Charity Shield (involving teams from other regional
Winter Leagues)
        March 12 / 13

Probable Venues:
*       Clapham Common
*       Wandsworth Common
*       Other? (Regents Park?)

Format:
The format will be similar to last year:
We will run several divisions, with promotion/relegation between each event;
Games will be approx 1hr each in duration;
Dependent of the number of teams participating on each date, teams may play as many as
5 (shorter) games in each event.

Participation Fees:
There will be a small team fee (£10-£20) per event. This will be used toward funding
trophies, tournament supplies (e.g. scoreboards and cones), admin costs, and
recompensing the organisers for their time and effort.

Signing Up:
Please email me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) to advise:
*       that your team (tell me your team name) would like to participate;
*       a captain/contact name & email address & mobile number (I'll add them to our
[lwl-contacts] mailing list);
*       a secondary contact name & email address & mobile number (I'll add them to our
[lwl-contacts] mailing list);

Additionally...
If you know of any other suitable venues, please feel free to make well-researched
(i.e. is the space available on a Saturday/Sunday; can we fit several pitches in; will
goalposts/footballers be a problem; might we have to pay...) suggestions. Regents Park
may be a possibility again this year?

LWL Committee
2003/04 LWLC members: Roger Thomson (Clapham); Wayne Retter (Clapham); Gareth Jones
(Clapham); Nicole Roberts (ABH); Pete Cotton (Fire)

The LWLC is responsible for running the LWL: devising seedings and formats; writing
the event schedules; running the events; collating and reporting on results;
maintaining the website (http://www.londonultimate.com/winterleague); and other
administrative things...

The LWLC would like to evolve, especially to involve more division 2 and 3
representatives. Please email me ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) if you'd be interested in being a
part of the LWLC for 2004/05.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Wayne Retter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
London Winter League

Notice of Confidentiality

This transmission contains information that may be confidential and that may also be
privileged.  Unless you are the intended recipient of the message (or authorised to
receive it for the intended recipient) you may not copy, forward, or otherwise use it,
or disclose it or its contents to anyone else.  If you have received this transmission
in error please notify us immediately and delete it from your system.  Please contact
the sender if you have any problems with this email.

In the UK, Watson Wyatt LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority and is a member of the General Insurance Standards Council.  The services of
Watson Wyatt in Ireland are provided by Watson Wyatt LLP, a limited liability
partnership incorporated under English Law, with the exception of services which are
provided as a Multi-Agency Intermediary, which for regulatory purposes, are provided
by Watson Wyatt Partners, which is regulated by the Irish Financial Services
Regulatory Authority, on behalf of Watson Wyatt LLP.