Hello all,
Sorry to those this doesn't concern.

Below is the team lists for Loughborough Beginners 2004.
Cheques came in hard and fast, so unfortunately I had to take the first 32 cheques through the door. Unfortunately I couldn't let some 3rd and 4th teams in due to this reason.
This list is in no particular order, seedings will be announced soon.

I have a few cheques here with me, which I will keep and can have first dibs on any spaces. Please could ALL teams wishing to be considered for the reserve lists e-mail me, even if you have sent me a cheque or e-mailed me before.

#       Team Name

1       Phat Ed's 1
2       Phat Ed's 2
3       Disc Drs 1
4       Disc Drs 2
5       Ow!
6       Bangor Badgers
7       Aye-Aye 1
8       Aye-Aye 2
9       Thrown
10      No Frills 1
11      No Frills 2
12      Hulltimate 1
13      Hulltimate 2
14      Bristol Storm
15      Bristol Drizzle
16      Strange Blue
17      Discuits
18      Mental Discs
19      Bears 1
20      Bears 2
21      Leeds Jedi 1
22      Leeds Jedi 2
23      Random Fling 1
24      Random Fling 2
25      Renegade Deckchair
26      ThunderCatch 1
27      ThunderCatch 2
28      Aberysthwyth Ultimate Frisbee 1
29      Aberysthwyth Ultimate Frisbee 2
30      Haze 1
31      Haze 2
32      Lboro College

Thank you for everyones interest. I e-mail all team captains in due course.

--
Jon "Luggage" Barton
Director of Competitions - Purple Haze