I regret to inform everyone that Loughborough Beginners has now reached capacity.
If you would like to be on the reserves list, please send me an e-mail. Any cheques received now will be placed in the reserve list, or sent back if needed.

Thank you to everyone who has entered teams, I will send a confirmation e-mail to everyone soon.

Cheers

Jon "Luggage" Barton
Director of Competitions - Purple Haze
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jon "Luggage" Barton wrote:

Apologies all,
Someone has kindly pointed out an error in the last e-mail.

Cheques should be made payable to LSU Ultimate please.

Jon "Luggage" Barton
Director of Competitions - Purple Haze
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jon "Luggage" Barton wrote:

BD and UU,

Purple Haze is proud to open it's doors for Loughborough Beginners 2004.
I'm sure most of you saw the original e-mailing, if not most information can be found here. <http://www.lufbra.net/DisplayPage.asp?pageid=9490>

This year looks to be bigger and better than before, but here's a break down;

- HUGE party on Saturday, with drinks offers to blow ya socks off
- Plenty of pitch time.
- On-site medics. (just in case)
- Nice couple of nights sleep in a church hall.
- Quality weekend of Ultimate with tonnes of spirit.

Details; Cost: £110 Address: Jon Barton 14, Edward Street, Loughborough, Leics. LE11 1QF

Can I ask teams to write the following info on the back of the cheque;
- team name.
- contact/captain name.
- contact e-mail address to send future e-mails to.
- contact telephone number, mobile.
- rough amount of players your thinking of, just to help with accommodation.

As usual spaces go to first come first served, then i'll start an overflow.

Anything I can help with e-mail address is at the bottom.

All else to say is that we look forward to seeing you soon.