Dear All

If anyone is interested in playing indoors this winter with a view to going to indoor
tournaments, please feel free to come to the Angels
indoor practice. We train and play games on Thursdays from 9pm at the Brixton Rec
centre. Please visit our web site (www.angels-ultimate.co.uk) for directions and
further information. If you'd like to talk to me about the practices then please do on
07775 771 221.

Hope to see some of you on Thursday

Simon Brasse

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender