Hi BD

After disscussions with various players I'm testing the waters to check the feasability of an Alpine hat tournament.

The format would involve a week long snow sports holiday with a few games played indoors each evening, followed by various (possibly themed) nights of evening entertainment.

A snow based outdoor game would also be involved.

This is just to check interest and to see how much players would be willing to pay.

Any comments please get in touch

Thanks

James Travers
ex Bears / Atomic Horse

PS
Does anyone travel from Swindon to train and would be willing to offer a lift in exchange for petrol money/beer/banter please email me.

Thanks

James