To all concerned,

This is just a quick reminder that the closing dates for bids for the University
Women's Nationals is Sunday 10th October.
Ideally, we'd like to hold the event towards the end of Feb / beginning of March,
sometime after the Mixed Nationals.
If you or your team are interested in hosting the event then please get in touch with
me. Please include information about the following things:
Number of pitches available & times they are available
Number of teams that would be able to participate. (16+ if pos)
Accomodation available for the teams
Cost per team

If you or your team are not yet ready to put in an 'official' bid, then please email
me to expess interest in the event.

I can be contacted at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Ange Wilkinson
Uni Women's Coordinator