        From: Tom Styles
        Sent: Fri 08/10/2004 17:35
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: [BD] Damme Herre Slamme Fayre

        Damme Herre Slamme Fayre Nottingham Mixed Indoor Ultimate 30th + 31st October.

        Teams Entered So Far.

        Discuits (paid)
        We Got Guns (paid)
        Venon (paid)
        Suave Cheese (paid)
        Hulltimate (paid)
        Whipscar
        Discaphilia
        Flyght Club (paid)
        Random Fling (paid)
        Dave and Isla's Team
        Ro Sham Bo
        Flange

        So there's still some space, original email below. Just thought I'd mention
that quantity of pitch time you can expect from a Nottingham tournament. At most
tournaments we run you'll get at least 9 games of 20-25 minutes, more for finals. We
have proper digital score boards on the walls with clocks that count down the time,
and a big buzzer to let you know when the game has finished, Exciting huh?

        Don't miss out!! Get your team together 3 male 3 female minimum, it doesn't
matter what standard you are, send me an email to let me know you're interested, then
get your cheque in the post.

        Cheers
        Tom
        Flyght Club #1

        BD,

        The Nottingham Indoor Tournament machine is rolling again. Top quality
tournaments you can rely on.
        First up this year is the fantastically named "Damme Herre Slamme Fairre".
While the diaries are packed with beginners tournaments why not come to one for people
who can play already.