hi all,

After what seemed a highly enjoyable weekend, by all
accounts, the results of the first and probably the
only Sheffield & Leeds Beginners 2004 are as follows:

BEGINNERS DIVISION

1.  Purple Haze
2.  York Ultimate A
3.  York Ultimate 1
4.  Phat 'eds 2
5.  Random Fling
6.  Fingers6 A (New school)
7.  Phat 'eds 1
8.  Northern Lights
9.  No Frills (PLATE)
10. Fingers6 B (Old school)
11. Jedi 1
12. Jesters
13. Hulltimate
14. Disciples
15. Mental Discs (SPOON)
16. Jedi 2

MVP of the final (joint): Yato, York / Brolly, Haze

SPIRIT: Mental Discs

BEST HAT: Bollard, Mental Discs
(a fantastic effort with a whole cardboard cut-out of
an Ultimate pitch, complete with O and D players.
awesome.)

EXPERIENCED DIVISION

1. York Ultimate
2. Humbertimate
3. The JOB
4. LeedsLeedsLadies
5. Hulltimate (PLATE)
6. Fingers6
7. Phat 'eds
8. Jedi

MVP of the Final: Rob Whitehouse, York Ultimate

SPIRIT: LeedsLeedsLadies

A huge huge thanks must go out to Jedi for their
efforts in helping me this weekend. For those unaware,
I was struggling to confirm a venue until only just
over a month ago, so without the help of Jedi in
organsing the accomodation and party (both Friday and
Saturday night) this tournament would not have
happened.

So thank-you to all the members of Jedi, especially
those who put teams up on their floors- however an
especially huge thanks must also go to Aussie
(communications secretary), Nikki Brophy
(Club-Captain), Sam (secretary) and Ed (social sec.)
for their fantastic efforts (largely behind the
scenes, and therefore probably unnoticed, hence the
special mention).

Tom Howard

Phat 'eds Club-Captain, and TD