all,

the following items were left behind at the Shef/Leeds
beginners tournament:

"daily telegraph" white water bottle, Uni of York
red "manchester / club nation" water bottle - Fishwife
black airwalk cap
giant guinness hat
blue "space riot" t-shirt (space invaders motif)
grey billabong jumper
black and grey Peter Storm performance T-shirt
blue "wilson's" Tshirt
blue "shore breaks" Tshirt
black "amathus" tshirt
blue and red england motif Tshirt
white EUC Fontenay-le-comte Tshirt
white Topman Tshirt
blue Da-nang devils hoody
blue Nike shorts (attached Dry-fit inner)
Blue Rebok tracksuit bottoms

Discs: Sasi, LLLadies and Dave, the JOB
(both have been left with Ed (jedi social sec) to be
rerurned directly to you)

If any of this stuff is yours, please email me and i
will endeavour to return it to you. I will be at
Loughborough and Edinburgh Beginners and Northern
Regionals for definate, so can return stuff then if
you are also attending - just let me know.
Any stuff not claimed will be boosting the stock of my
local Oxfam by christmas.

cheers,

Tom