To all concerned,

Thank you to everyone who entered a bid for this year's University Women's Indoor
Nationals event.

After careful consideration the tournament has been given to Nottingham, for the
weekend of 19th - 20th Feb 2005.

This decision was made having consulted the university coordinator, other members of
the committee and last year's women's coordinator in order to avoid any bias and to
make the best decision for student women's Ultimate as a whole.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ange
(student women's coordinator)