Hi BD

some of you may have been wondering about this years London Savage 7
tournament,
apologies for the delay on information til now.

Unfortunately we will not be holding the tournament this winter.  We have
been attempting to secure a new venue for the event and for a couple of
reasons have not been able to organise this for the time we
required, and we have decided against running it again at the Crystal Palace
stadium, as its not currently a viable proposition.

However, the event is not going away, and we intend to plan something new
over the coming months, and we will be back with an update as soon as we
have more solid news.

best regards for now
Simon & Kate