Hi All

sorry to those this doesn't concern, just trying to make sure it actually
reaches everyone it does!

Edinburgh Beginners is on the 6/7th november, the lucky teams to be involved
are:

UCD (three teams)
Bradford Disciples (one team)
Trinity College Dublin (one team)
Fingers 6 (one team)
DCU (2 teams)
Stirling (1 team)
Too Many Pies (two teams)
Dark Horses (one team)
Ultimate PEN15 (one team)
Mohawks (one team)
Positive Mojo (one team)
Jedi (one team)
Phat Eds (one team)
Northern Lights (one team)
Farflung (three teams)
Shooting Stars (one team)
Therapy (one team)
Flatball (2 teams)
Purple Haze (one team)
Belfast Ultimate Giants (one team)

the tournament is now full, although cheques have also been received from Fish,
Flatball 3 D.I.T,  unless you want to hold on to the very slim possibilty that
someone will pull out i will rip these cheques up.  (please could you tell me
asap)

The tourni is CO-ED, the sex of the experienced player is irrelevant, idealy
there will be two beginner girls and two beginner guys on pitch at all times,
but there has to be at least one of each.  this is not negotiable. (i.e. if you
don't have enough girls at the moment, go and find some.)

Please can evryone reply to me confirming that they will be there, anf whether
they need accomodation and for how many.  Thank you to those people who are
efficient and have already done this.

hope you are all well

milla

ROB-please can you forward this to the Irish List.  thank you.