Hello to all concerned.

Leeds Jedi and Sheffield Steal Present: Northern Winter League 2004-05.

Apologies for the lateness of this. Organisation this year has been a bit last minute
to say the least. Many thanks to all the
Sheffield players (too numerous to mention) who've helped make it happen and to Wigsy
and Jaimie from LLLeeds and Rich H(UU) for
all their advice and help.

This years first NWL will be held in SHEFFIELD on the 14th November. Directions to the
venue and timetable/schedule to be released
soon.

Please send cheques payeable to 'Chris White' to:

Chris White
20 Newport Gardens
Leeds
LS6 3DA

Include your team name on the back of the cheque, entry fees are £30 to NWL-1.
Can you let me know a team contact by email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as we need to know
numbers very soon.

We're looking at running 2 events in Sheffield and 2 at the old pitches in Leeds. Any
complaints, ideas or questions let me know
at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've had interest from:
Sheffield Steal
Sheffield Phat Ed's
Leeds Jedi
Bradford Trigger Happy
Manchester Motion
Manchester Chevron
Manchester Fingers6
Hull Hulltimate
Newcastle 2ManyPies

So it looks to be a popular one. It is NOT a first come first served basis but we need
to know soon as we need to let them know
about pitches. If you leave it too long, we'll of booked it and you may be too late.
This is only 2 weeks away folks. Again,
sorry, but at least we've got it sorted now. Details will be on our website in the
next few days.

Regards,
Aus
Comms Sec - Leeds Jedi