Hello to all concerned.

Leeds Jedi and Sheffield Steal Present: Northern Winter League 2004-05.

Apologies for the lateness of this. Organisation this year has been a
bit last minute to say the least. Many thanks to all the Sheffield
players (too numerous to mention) who've helped make it happen and to
Wigsy and Jaimie from LLLeeds and Rich H(UU) for all their advice and
help.

This years first NWL will be held in SHEFFIELD on the 14th November.
Directions to the venue and timetable/schedule to be released soon.

Please send cheques payeable to 'Chris White' to:

Chris White
20 Newport Gardens
Leeds
LS6 3DA

Include your team name on the back of the cheque, entry fees are £30 to NWL-1.
Can you let me know a team contact by email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
as we need to know numbers very soon.

We're looking at running 2 events in Sheffield and 2 at the old
pitches in Leeds. Any complaints, ideas or questions let me know at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've had interest from:
Sheffield Steal
Sheffield Phat Ed's
Leeds Jedi
Bradford Trigger Happy
Durham DUF
Manchester Motion
Manchester Chevron
Manchester Fingers6
Hull Hulltimate
Newcastle 2ManyPies

So it looks to be a popular one. It is NOT a first come first served
basis but we need to know soon as we need to let them know about
pitches. If you leave it too long, we'll of booked it and you may be
too late. This is only 2 weeks away folks. Again, sorry, but at least
we've got it sorted now. Details will be on our website in the next
few days.

Regards,
Aus
Comms Sec - Leeds Jedi