These are the teams currently entered into Tour 2.

If you think you have entered your team and the name is not there please let me
know ASAP. £50 penalties will be incured if money is not received by the 14th
April 2005. As with Tour 1
we are imposing a late entry fee of £50 if you have not paid by the
14th April. Further to this an extra £50 penalty fee will be added for
any fees received after the 2nd May. This is due to the fact that last
year only 4 teams entered by the first deadline. This money will be given to
the UKU board to distribute as they see fit.

Cheques for £160 to be sent to Hannah Easter
15 Burley Wood View
Leeds
LS4 2ST

Open
EMO
Fire of London 1
Fire of London 2
Chevy
BAF
Brighton
LeedsLeedsLeeds

Women
LeedsLeedsLeeds

Please feel free to contact us on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

cheers Hannah & Wigsy