From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Daniel Richards
Sent: 24 June 2005 12:40
To: britdisc@near.me.uk
Subject: RE: [BD] Indoor Pull

How will players be able to tell that the disc is less than 2 metres
high when it leaves the pitch? Will we have additional lines on the
wall? Walls made of soft clay so that we can see the indentation?
Special discs made of chalk? I can just imagine the disputes now.

At Energis we want our customers to succeed. That's why we really
welcome your views on how we can improve our performance. If you have
any comments, good or bad, please let us know by following this link to
our feedback form:
http://www.energis.com/Internet/pages/contacts/feedback.aspx?section=fee
dback