hi there,
sorry to spam the group to all those it doesnt concern.

two players for our team are in urgent need of lifts to glastonbury this weekend from leicester, after their driver had to pull out due to unfortunate circumstances.

if anyone can help these two unfortunate souls (i know a team from red is going....) then please get in contact with me (or if your from leicester and know pete line and skipp then contact them directly). as usual they will pay their way and keep you amused with their funny looking faces. they've had all the proper jabs and are partially house trained.

cheers

stato
team flange