Hello all,

Firstly, Congratulations to all the teams that
represented the UK at the European Club Champs. You
all did us proud! The level of competition at the
remaining Tour events will certainly reflect the
benefits of this experience. Nice one!

Secondly, I have been incredibly impressed with the
UKUA Internship Applications that have been submitted
so far. We will certainly try & accommodate everyone
who applies within reason. If this opportunity sounds
even remotely interesting to you - please do apply!
Go to this link for details:
http://www.ukultimate.com/2005/intern05.aspx
[Application Deadlines have been extended to this
Friday 15th July]

Finally, are you up for a fun chilled-out Mixed
tournament which is being run alongside a
music/cultural festival? The G-Spot tournament in Gent
(hence the 'G') Belgium is on from 16-18th July. Yes,
this weekend! I'm going, and there are some teams
still looking for other women. Give me a shout if
you're interested.
http://www.gentlesite.be/g-spot/

Much love,
Alia