Hey Frisbee Players,

I thought I would send everyone one last reminder of the hat tournament in Edinburgh this weekend since we have been having such wonderful weather over the last week. I am busy making final preparations for the weekend and I am hoping it will be a great one.

Have had really good response from people preregistering, thank you to everyone who has done that. If you haven't and would still like to come then please send me an email or, if you are leaving it completely to the last minute, just show up Friday night at the Crags pub after 9:30pm or at Peffermill on Saturday before 9:30am.

There will be pickup in the meadows just to the East of Middle Meadow Walk (normal Salt 'n' Sauce practice place) starting at 6:30 on Friday and running until every decides it is time to go to the Crags for drinks.

If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to email and ask. Also, if you need accomodations and have not told me yet, please let me know and I will make sure that you have a place to sleep.

Details for the party on Saturday night will be in the Captain's packs.

Cheers,

Adrian

---

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to announce that the Crags pub has been confirmed for drinks/registration/social on Friday July 15. All tournament participants will be given yellow card price drink specials all evening long. Weather permitting, there will still be pick up in the meadows friday afternoon. However, if you are unable to make pick up, join us at the Crags Pub, 58 Dalkieth Road (http://www.edinburghpubguide.co.uk/PubDetails/Crags__The_10.html) from 9:30pm onwards and Graham M will be registering people and collecting money.

Anyone who is interested in playing and has not written to tell me, can you please do so as soon as possible.

Entry fee is still £12.

Cheers,

Adrian

----

Hey Ultimate Frisbee Players,

Salt 'n' Sauce would like to invite everyone to spend a weekend playing
ultimate, hanging out and partying in Edinburgh on the weekend of July
16-17!

THE TOURNAMENT:
A 2-day hat tournament open to ultimate frisbee players of all abilities
will be held on Saturday the 16th and Sunday the 17th of July at
Peffermill playing fields. Peffermill was the location for Open Tour 4
in both 2003 and 2004 and is a great facility for ultimate with indoor
facilities, change rooms, and showers. The fields are only 10-15 minutes
by bus from most places in Edinburgh. Food and refreshment are easy as
they will either be offered at the pitches if there is large enough
interest or at Sainsburys, only a 5 minute walk up the road.

For directions to Peffermill, click here:
http://www.sport.ed.ac.uk/facilities/find.html
Bus numbers from within Edinburgh will be posted later.

FRIDAY EVENING:
Friday evening will consist of a pick-up game in the meadows in the
center of Edinburgh for all those who are able to arrive early. A venue
will be organized for drinks, registration, and some of that funky
dancing that we have all now become accustomed to at ultimate
tournaments. Teams will be picked at 9am Saturday morning. If you have
not pre registered, please make sure you find me at the pitches before
9am on Saturday to get your name in the hat. Teams will be posted at the
pavillion with captains packs for each team.

SATURDAY NIGHT:
Party Venue Plans To Be Announced

ACCOMMODATIONS:
For those of you gracious enough to travel to Edinburgh for our hat
tournament will be provide with accommodations with Edinburgh ultimate
players on a first come first serve basis. Please pre register to give
us some idea of numbers.

COST:
£12 there after

To register, please send cheques payable to Salt 'n' Sauce to the below
address and confirm by email once cheques have been sent. Pre
registration would be extremely helpful. The better idea we have on
numbers, the better the tournament will be for all of you.

I would be very thankful if you could pass this email on to any teams
who may not have received it, as the tournament will only get better
with more players.

If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Adrian Cowan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
07780976985

Mail Address for Cheques:
Ben Mordue
3F3, 28 Rodney Street
Edinburgh EH7 4EA

Best Regards and hope to see you soon in Edinburgh,

Adrian