Britdisc,

Thanks for all the positive comments about the photos on the website.
All the shots from Germany are now up on the site. (the Clapham vs FAB
game will be up this evening.)

www.tom-styles.co.uk

The observant amongst you will note that the photos are now available
to purchase, so I'll explain a little more.

If you want a High Res copy of any of the photos (6 mega pixel instead
of 640x480) then you can click on the "Add to image to basket" button.
When you've finished shopping click the "go to checkout button" and
pay with Paypal. You only need a credit card, or a Paypal account and
don't need to join Paypal to pay.

Once you've paid I'll send you a link to the High Res version of your
photo. You can then print it out as many times as you like. There's
more info about buying photos here.
http://www.tom-styles.co.uk/ultimate/buy.htm

Each photo costs £2.75 which I think is good value.

If you have any questions email me.

Thanks
Tom