Just for info.

Last year the Thames Valley Summer League was such a success that we decided to repeat it this year. Last night saw the first round of matches, and we had 8 teams competing.

I'm not going to bore you with results for teams you've never heard of, just letting you know that you don't need to be the size of London to run a successful Summer League. And believe me, the feeling of reward you get from seeing four pitches spread across your practice area and introducing so many new people to the sport is well worth any amount of hassle.

Much thanks to Erik for organising, and big respect to Army of the Goatboy (juniors team) for coming back to defend their title.

It's not too late to enter a team, so if you fancy it and have some beginners, drop me an email.

Dominic

Discuits