On 15 Jul 2005, at 11:51, Dominic Hall wrote:

I'm not going to bore you with results for teams you've never heard of, just letting you know that you don't need to be the size of London to run a successful Summer League. And believe me, the feeling of reward you get from seeing four pitches spread across your practice area and introducing so many new people to the sport is well worth any amount of hassle.

Absolutely. The first London Summer League (well, first of the recent series) back in 98 or 99 or something had just 7 teams IIRC. This year we have 24.

Summer League. It's the way forward :-)

Paul