From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Wayne Retter
Sent: 28 July 2005 23:55
To: BritDisc (List)
Subject: [BD] World Games Flying Disc Final on tape/DVD?

Did anyone record the World Games Flying Disc Final (USA vs Australia)
last Sunday?
Onto DVD? (or HD with the capability of burning to DVD)

(I'm pretty sure that I can source a video copy and get it burned to
DVD, but the odds are that there are UK players with the gadgetry to get
a better quality straight-to-DVD versions)

Does anyone know if Eurosport, IWGA or any Ultimate organisation plan to
release the footage on video/DVD?

Just wondering about the legality and ease of uploading/distributing the
footage for viewing by those that haven't seen it yet... and/or possible
viewing(s) at upcoming UK tournaments...

---
Wayne 'Wrecker' Retter