From: Wayne Retter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: BritDisc (List) <britdisc@near.me.uk>
Date: 29 July 2005 00:19
Subject: [BD] World Games Flying Disc Final on tape/DVD?

Did anyone record the World Games Flying Disc Final (USA vs Australia) last
Sunday?
Onto DVD? (or HD with the capability of burning to DVD)

(I'm pretty sure that I can source a video copy and get it burned to DVD,
but the odds are that there are UK players with the gadgetry to get a better
quality straight-to-DVD versions)

Does anyone know if Eurosport, IWGA or any Ultimate organisation plan to
release the footage on video/DVD?

Just wondering about the legality and ease of uploading/distributing the
footage for viewing by those that haven't seen it yet... and/or possible
viewing(s) at upcoming UK tournaments...

---
Wayne 'Wrecker' Retter