I've got a friend in London who plays ultimate with a group of friends
for fun and they would love to enter a mixed tournament sometime.  Does
anyone know of a tournament coming up that has places (think Copa and
Glastonbury are both full?  however if i'm wrong please shout) and is
open to anyone?

Cheers

Kay

Nice Bristols / Bristol Plastic Factory

This email has been sent from KPMG LLP, a UK limited liability partnership, or
from one of the companies within its control (which include KPMG Audit Plc ,
KPMG United Kingdom Plc and KPMG UK Limited). The information in this email is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
unlawful.  When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in
this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing
KPMG client engagement letter.