Hi Britdisc!
  Sorry to spam the list with non-kit related mail, but I lost a disc at
  Tour 3 and it hasn't turned up in lost property. I assume that
  somebody has picked it up as a stray disc at the end of the weekend.
  It is a white UWE Disco disc, battered and scratched to the point of
  almost being useless, even the little disco man is starting to
  disappear! It is clearly marked with my nickname (Tugs) and the name
  of every team I play for, including my shirt numbers.
  Despite being a bit rubbish, this disc has a lot of sentimental value-
  I have faithfully taken it to every outdoor tournament I've ever
  played, and would really like to see it returned. If you like, I'll
  even buy a new disc to replace it! Please contact me at
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] or on my mobile- 07761 079010.
  Cheers!
  Si (Tugs) Yorath, Ltd. Release #72