From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adam Batchelor
Sent: 16 August 2005 12:17
To: Nolan Taylor; BritDisc
Subject: Re: [BD] GB Juniors Non payment of Fees

In support of this action, unless Nolan informs me otherwise, any events
organised in Bristol will be charged at a premium to GB Juniors until the
account is settled. This includes any indiuviduals who have played for GB
Juniors this year wanting to play in these events (as far as the UKU will allow
us).
This is wrong!
Sort it out!
Adam
PS I hope all other major tournament organisers in the UK will also make a
similar stand!