On a similar note, we're still awaiting payment from Dundee Uni for Scottish Winter League back in February, despite numerous phone calls and emails on a fairly regular basis since the event. Cheque for £50 payable to Salt 'n' Sauce would be nice thanks.

Graham
Salt 'n' Sauce

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:07:37 +0100
From: Nolan Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [BD] GB Juniors Non payment of Fees
To: BritDisc <britdisc@near.me.uk>

Dear Juniors,

It is with regret that I have now been forced to publicise this matter.

GB Juniors were one of only two teams with whom, under special
circumstances, it was agreed that fees for BritOpen could be paid on the
day.

Sadly, neither team were, in the event, able to settle the full amount at
the time. Both those teams have had to be chased ever since and one has
finally now contacted me to say that the balance will be settles shortly.

However, GB JUNIORS have not returned our many mails mails and texts and we
are really unimpressed with this.

Can I please ask that someone contact me presently (preferably by phone on
07740 084207) to discuss paying the balance. Our only alternative will be to
exclude GB Juniors from all future BritOpen events.

Regards
Nolan & Mike

BritOpen
BritOpen Admin Office