The only change I'd have liked to see was a physio at the B tour event.

Mike

Gavin Lehmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I thought it was great, loving the 90 minute games, however, it would've
been greate to see the A tour final.

If future tours are going to be split, then maybe A+B tour 4 should be at
the same venue? Tour 4 normally has the least number of teams attending
(there were only 15 teams at colchester) so it'd probaly be easier to fit
both tours at the same venue.

Gav
Steal 2 for the weekend