Why don't we just set a maximum number of teams for a Tour event?  One
which can comfortably fit onto an average 16 pitch venue?  We used to do
this - I remember not being able to go to the next Tour because our team
were rubbish enough to come in the bottom 4 at an event.

We have promotion and relegation between A and B, why not a waiting list
to get into the B-Tour and relegate 4 teams or so?  They could get back
in at the Tour after next and give other teams a go in the meantime.

It may seem a bit harsh, but often the teams at the bottom end of the
B-Tour are poor 2nd teams and beginner student teams - these guys are
young enough to come back the next year much better players, playing for
much better teams.  The Tour should not be about breaking in beginners!
Keep the standard as high as possible.

I'm also a little dubious about B-Tour teams playing several 90 minute
games over a weekend.  Someone earlier said they had 10hrs of play over
the weekend!!  Am I the only one that thinks this is dangerous?
Generally, B-Tour teams don't have as large squad size as A-Tour and do
not do as much fitness and extra training.  It can not be good for the
body to do so much running and jumping in such a short space of time if
it is not fit fot it?  Fatigue leads to injuries and potentially serious
ones too - we all know about the horrendous numbers of people that are
injured at Tour events (considering it's a non-contact sport!) but
no-one seems to think something should be done about it - what people
WANT and what's good for them are two different things.  I also can't
believe that the last one or two games for all but the top few were much
of a spectacle with everyone out on their feet after so much play
already?