hey all,

does anyone out there fancy playing at Glastonbury? An
awesome tournament, (fairly) serious play with (very)
serious party, one of the last of summer season...

My team, the Magnificent Severn, is slightly short on
players for a reasonable squad (ie. not iron like Copa
last weekend).

if you havent got a team, and want to play (or indeed
have a team but fancy playing a bit for us over the
weekend as well) then please let me know via this
email (and/or come and see me at the weekend at
nationals, Shef Steal #66)

thanks,

Tom Howard

Mag7