Actually, we do have quite a bit of Frisbee going on around Chester (Chuft,
No Pirates, Mowers, etc...), although we are currently stronger on Juniors
than Veterans.

Anyone interested in playing Ultimate in or around Chester should contact us
through the UKUA website (easier to manage as I am away for the 2 weeks).

We also have a North-West Winter League, run at Chester Roodee Racecourse,
as it did last year, from 12noon, until around 5, whilst the light holds, on
the following Sundays:

*23rd October
*20th November
*18th December
*22nd January
*26th February
*19th March

If anyone who entered last year cannot make one of these dates, please let
me know, and i'll endeavour to get back to you. The event is free, and will
be open to all divisions (Open/Student, Mixed, Girls, U16s & Juniors).

The following format shall be used:

50 minute matches, with a two point cap option. If a team reaches 13 prior
to 50 minutes, then win. You shall receive 5 points for a win, 1 for a loss,
and an additional 1 if you manage to bagel a team. At the final event, the
winner will be announced, with the possibility of earning a small prize!

Please let Scott ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) know if you will be
interested in attending,

Franck Schmidlin
Chester Ultimate Frisbee Team

Message: 2