After a bit of consultation with the University Coordinator, I've decided to claim the following dates for indoor regionals and Nationals, for ever and ever, in perpetuity, and until the ends of the earth.

Regionals: The first full weekend in February.

Nationals: The first full weekend in March.

So all those folk who found their sports halls were already booked up can look into february 2007 if they want to host something.

I see no reason why this shouldn't work - the students are happy knowing which dates to plan around in advance, and winter leagues generally don't want the 1st w/e of the month because the 1st w/e of January is usually no good.

Done, and done.

Benji