We would like to invite players to a series of
practices to be held in Scotland before Christmas.

Aims:
- to provide opportunities for players to train at a
high level, esp those who don't get opportunities very
often.
- to improve the average skill level of players

Dates:
Oct 15th
Nov 19th
Dec 10th

Open to:
ALL players, except complete beginners

Who is running them?:
After diuscussion over the past few months between a
number of players/teams it has been decided that Suze
(Swift), Jon (Fusion) and Jim (Abstract) are
organising the practices and arranging for Fusion
players to coach on specific aspects each session.

First session details:
Date - Sat Oct 15th
Time - 10.30-3.30
Location - St. Andrews uni sports centre, St Leonards
Road, St Andrews, KY16 9DY. Meet in front of the main
building.
Map -
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&cidr_client=none&lang=&pc=KY169DY&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=KY16+9DY&addr3=&addr1=
Focus of practice - offence
Cost - £3 to cover pitch hire
Bring - the usual; light and dark top, water, food,
waterproofs
Other- Showers will be available. There wil be a
gathering at the local pub after practice.

Please come if you can!

Cheers,
Suze, Jon, Jim

p.s THanks to everyone who has given their thoughts
and ideas, and those who have been scouting out
potential venues.

Suzanne Taylor

“Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of
the human race.” - H.G. Wells