Hello UU, BD...

I come to you with a plea.  We've not received any bids for South-East
Uni Indoor Regional Qualifiers, which'll run on 5/6 or 12/13 November.
We really need someone to make some enquiries with their local halls
about these dates so this tournament can happen.  I've been chasing
people up and asking all round the region without any luck, and things
are getting desperate now.  Any venue vaguely South will do - most SE
Uni halls have been enquired into already, as have town ones in
Ipswich, Portsmouth, Southampton, Guildford, Brighton... So please
help out and make some enquiries yourself even if you're miles away
from our region.

Minimum Requirements:
2 halls, 4 badminton courts fit in each
22 hours total hall time over one of the two weekends (5/6 or 12/13 November)

That's all... I can sort the schedule out for you, and above that
anything is your choice (accomodation, party, food) - worst case
scenario and the teams can just travel home for Saturday night, or
book a B&B.   All we really need is the hall time!
Get in touch with me asap if your enquiries bring any positive responses.

Oh and you can make £500+ from this with hardly any work.

Here's hoping,

Felix