Thanks to everyone who turned up to Clapham Common today for the second
Corporate Ultimate Tournament.  It was great to see people continuing to sow
the seeds of Ultimate within their companies and a host of new keen players
- keep up the good work!

Without further ado... the results:

Spirit winners:  Sapient

1st dunnhumby (the corporate core of Thundering Herd)
2nd Stacks and Switches (Data Connection)
3rd Sapient
4th KPMG
5th OvaThrow (Ove Arup)

The really pleasing thing is that there seemed to be plenty of interest from
other companies, and even if they didn't manage to get a team together this
time, there's a good chance we'll have a healthy turnout in 2006.
Companies/Organisations who contacted me (other than the ones above)
included PwC, Qinetiq, Kaisen, Analysys, Centre for High Performance
Development, Barclays, the Met Office, Abbey National, the Open University
and BOC.  So if you work for one of these companies and didn't know that
they were considering entering a team then let me know [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
I'll pass your details on to my contacts for the next tournament.  And if
you have a friend who works for one of them, who you think might be up for
the next tournament, then why not start working on them now....  the more
the merrier.

Thanks to all the players for turning up and making the tournament possible.
Hopefully we'll see you all back again in the Spring.

Cheers

Ken
Stacks and Switches

PS Thinking you might want to enter a team for the next tournament?  Sign up
to the UK Corporate Ultimate Yahoo group:

Detailed Results
======

The tournament was a mini league, with everyone playing all the other teams.
OvaThrow and Sapient drew the short straws of playing four back to back.
Sorry you guys!

Results
Round 1 - SAS beat OvaThrow and dunnhumby beat KPMG
Round 2 - dunnhumby beat OvaThrow and SAS beat Sapient
Round 3 - KPMG beat OvaThrow and dunnhumby beat Sapient
Round 4 - Sapient beat OvaThrow and SAS beat KPMG
Round 5 - dunnhumby beat SAS and Sapient beat KPMG