Just to remind all,

EMO are commencing open weekly practices from Tuesday 18th October - all are
welcome! (Complete beginners may find the sessions hard work, if your not sure
if it's for you then please email me).

We practice for around 2-3hr at Mandela Park in Leicester, Starting at 7:30pm
(sharp).

Mandela Park is off Lancaster Rd (LE1 6YT) and Waterloo Way - If you need
directions then email me (off list).  The park is about 5-10mins walk from
Leicester Train station (walk down Waterloo way).

Practices are floodlight and on grass, so please bring your boots, water and
light/dark top.

Cheers

Muppet
EMO Comms Sec.
07830214710

---------------------------------------
Mr Simon McCaldin
Research Postgraduate

Wolfson Building - Room 301
School of Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (M3)
University of Nottingham
University Park
Nottingham, UK
NG7 2RD