Having picked up a copy of 'Flat World' courtesy of Lookfly's presence in
Sheffield, I started watching the highlights disc last night.  Yes, it'll be
painful viewing for some of us, but it's pretty cool, with the effort lavished
upon it plain to see.  Props to Si, Gynga, & all those involved in the
production.

One thought though: Roadie Films advertised their desire for audience
participation by running the 'cliché competition'.  Did they also pick up on
the Spirit grumblings and deliberately include choice replays that show just
how bad calls can be?  I haven't got all the way through the 8.5 hours of
ultimate yet, but there's one obscene line call by the Japanese Open team
against the Germans, and one pretty poor foul call against the Swedes.  Still,
if the DVD can reignite my ire over international spirit, it might serve to
distract from personal disappointment at Team GB's showing!

Whatever the intent of the team, it's a welcome addition to my Ultimate media,
and I'm looking forward to the rest of the material.  If you haven't got a
copy, go support our home-grown efforts, eh?
--
Rich Hims
www.leeds55.demon.co.uk