Hi everyone,

Warwick Indoors 2006 will be taking place on the weekend of 14th/15th January
in our sports center with 2 pitches, music and an awesome party in our union on
Saturday night.

>From today until the 16th November (1 week), entry is only open for teams who
>played last year. From then it will be open to all entrants who wish to play.

There is only space for 20 teams, so get your cheques in soon, because places
will go quickly!

Please send a cheque for £90, made payable to UWSU to:

Nick Hudgell
16 Cherry Orchard
Kenilworth
Warwickshire
CV8 2SZ

Please include information as to:
- A contact email + phone number.
- Approximate number of people on the team.
- If you need accommodation.
- Whether or not you are coming to the party.

Cheers guys, see you all soon!

Nick
President, Bears