BD, Ladies,

The Damme Slamme is Full.
Thanks to all the teams that were so quick off the marks with their
cheque books.
If any wannabe tournament directors are out there, then their is a big
demand for Women's tournaments.

The following teams are in:

Bears
York
Brunel Fluis
Kings College
Mushi
Random Fling
Jedi
Jedi
Steal Ladies
Phateds
Squaws
Shimmey
Discuits
Trickle
Strange Blue
UBU

The following teams are in the reserve list. In order. (Really sorry
to all the teams that missed out)

Bird Bath
Haze
Sublime
Sublime
Disciples
Holloway

If any team feels like pulling out then please do so in plenty of time
so that we can get one of the reserve teams to take your place.

We also have some guest players from Bliss and Iceni and possibly
Leeds and Bristol, for the hat tournament on Sunday. It's gonna be
Hot.

Looking forward to it.
Tom
Damme Slamme TD
PS please could this be forwarded on to the Ladies list.