Britdisc,

We are going to be hosting one of the 2006 UKU Open Indoor Qualifiers, at the
Mountbatten Leisure Centre in Portsmouth, on the 4th/5th of February. We have
two decent sized pitches for the whole weekend, and the qualifiers have been
limited to 16 teams, which means loads of pitch time for everyone. For more
details about the event, have a look at:

www.eldon.talktalk.net

Details of how to enter can be found on the website, but to ensure entry, you
need to be one of the first 16 teams to send a cheque for £125, made payable to
"Matthew Harwood", to the following address:

19 Eldon Street,
Southsea,
Portsmouth,
Hampshire,
PO5 4BS.

Don't forget to include a team name, e-mail address and contact phone number on
the back of the cheque, and please also send us an e-mail to let us know the
cheque is in the post.

We hope to see you in February,

Matt and Phil