[Apologies to those who don't live near to London]

We've moved venue for the London Indoor League and now have space for four
new teams. That's right - if you missed out back in September we're giving
you a second bite at the cherry, a once in a lifetime opportunity to take
part in the best Indoor League in the country.  It doesn't matter whether
your team is full of beginners or jam packed with experience - with three
divisions ranging in ability, there's something for everyone.  Even me.

Further details below. Drop me an email if you want more information or to
enter!

Thanks

Ken

Entry fee: £100 - covers all three of the remaining events
Remaining dates: last Sunday in January, February and March 2006, 10am-2pm
Location: Brixton Rec Centre - a few moments walk from Brixton tube station
on the Victoria line
Format - three divisions. Four teams/division - play the other three teams
in your division at each event.  Promotion/Relegation after each event.
More details: http://www.londonultimate.com/indoorleague
Teams entered in the previous competition: ABH, Angels, Curve, Flame, HCUK,
PAF, Playthings, Swerve