On Tue, Jan 03, 2017 at 17:22 +0100, you wrote:

> Something similar is already available in context of expiration
> callbacks for tables using multiple indices

Yeah, although that's indeed a one-off that would be hard to avoid
doing for more cases (for-loop over tables is another one).

I agree that if we had full tuple support, that would be the way to go
here; and it would generally be a very nice extension of the language.
However, introducing tuples is a major piece by itself, and I'm
reluctant to have the Broker changes depend on that.

We could go the Broker::status() route for now and switch over to
tuples later if/when we get them ...

Robin

--
Robin Sommer * ICSI/LBNL * ro...@icir.org * www.icir.org/robin