On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 04:15:03PM +0100, Christina & Remy wrote:

> Jeg st?r og skal pr?ve at brygge alkohol fri ?l men er ikke sikker p?
> hvordan det skal g?res er der en her inde der ved lidt om det.

Never done a non-alcoholic one myself, but I have managed to brew beers under
1.5% just with a very short and hot mash (72 degrees, 5 minutes), and
covering my traces with a load of hops.

Maybe you could start with something like that, then take half of it, and
warm it up so that the alcohol evaporated away, mix with the unheated batch,
cool down, carbonate, and dry hop. Declare it to be under 0.5% and call it
non-alcoholic. I am not sure about the taste, but it would be

  beer anyway

    - H

P.S. Why?

--
Heikki Levanto   "In Murphy We Turst"     heikki (at) lsd (dot) dk