On Mon, Sep 07, 2026 at 06:05:39PM +0200, Bruno Haible via Bug reports for the 
GNU Texinfo documentation system wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> For two months now, I see this failing test on NetBSD:
> 
> Does anyone wants to investigate it, or should I disable the CI on NetBSD?

This should be fixed, the issue seems to be that there is no
transliteration at all in that case on NetBSD.

I also fixed another issue for new tests with C texi2any that failed in
a situation where ENABLE_NLS is not set, which is the case of NetBSD,
both in the CI and in cfarm.

Thanks for the report!

-- 
Pat

  • fail... Bruno Haible via Bug reports for the GNU Texinfo documentation system
    • ... Gavin Smith
      • ... Patrice Dumas
    • ... Patrice Dumas
      • ... Bruno Haible via Bug reports for the GNU Texinfo documentation system

Reply via email to