On Fri, Sep 25, 2026 at 10:26:40AM +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2026 at 06:24:18PM +0100, Gavin Smith wrote:
> > I'd suggest making it an error if the output should be a single file and the
> > argument of -o exists and is a directory.  (I'm not sure what -o would do
> > with split Info output, but presumably the most obvious behaviour would be
> > to use the argument as the stem to which "-1", "-2" suffixes etc. are
> > be added.)
> 
> I'll have a look at implementing that.  I think that this is used in
> tests, to be able to test @setfilename in particular while putting the
> tests in another directory.  It should be possible to work around the
> issue by doing a cd to the directory first, I'll see.

That sounds good, thanks.

Reply via email to