Hi Claudiu,

The Cisco Technical Assistance Center is working on this case
currently.  We do not typically comment on cases that are still actively
being worked.  If you feel that progress is not being made on the case,
please alert the case owner, or ask to speak with a manager.

The engineers working this case have been working to reproduce the problem,
engineering is also working on the problem in conjunction with the customer
support engineer.  The crash info you have provided has not been helpful
due to another defect, CSCdp66094, which causes the 5.1 series of code to
continuously reload once the defect has been triggered with non-informative
crash info.

The crash does not occur in the later versions of code, and the 5.1 series
of code is not recommended for customers due to the following
announcement.
http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/cc/pd/fw/sqfw500/prodlit/1303_pp.htm

At this point we are still investigating the possible options for a fix.

Thank you,

Lisa Napier
Product Security Incident Response Team
Cisco Systems