A couple of people emailed me and mentioned that version 0.601 of
Audiogalaxy Satellite does not contain this webhancer spyware.  Anyone
have the original install zip/exe handy?

Also, another person replied to tell me that ad-aware by lavasoft
(http://www.lavasoft.de/aaw/) would rid this spyware from the system.

--
Best regards,
 Derek                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]