In a message dated 10/8/2004 7:17:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Not sure what "means-and-methods" means

The means and methods by which a contractor goes about doing their work
is their expertise and their own business lest the artichokes and
inspectors want to step in dog doody.
It is a quaintly quasi Not quasi. Totally. legal term which often equates w/ "Ain't my job." Exactly so. Remember "I vote cop-out" in one episode of "All in the Family?"
Dog doody, by the way, is the latest in threshold composite patching
material... just ask Mr. Hicks!  I'll take your word for it.

Ralph