----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 10:25
Subject: Re: [BP] piobareachd

In a message dated 1/15/2005 8:00:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
thought the Jarhead administration is over, and you're now occupied by the Brit.
Dearest Ralph - I realize you're new to the divorced club (ooo-ooo, that's probably not the pc term - excuse me, formerly espoused Not to worry; I'll keep espousing all manner of horseshit.), the only part of a child's name that MIGHT change is the last one; therefore, son the younger still goes by James Dunovan (changed spelling so people would pronounce it "correctly" - jarhead's idea, not mine) Jar/Shithead misspelled his son's name so that it would be pronounced in the correct Gaelic manner?  Does J/S spell his own name that way, or just the kid's? Just the one child.  His name's pretty simple and hard to mangle.  Although when saying the last name was Blythe, many people heard Blake.  This is of course completely different from when my father and his parents came here and rather than having their family name Walther pronounced incorrectly, changed the spelling to Walter so that it would be pronounced in the correct German manner, i.e. Walter.

BTW, the Hebrew spelling (and pronunication) of "bris" is "brit."  Bris is Yiddish.  I'll let the gentleman sitting next to me know that.  I'm sure he'll be pleased. And interested, too. Or, were you thinking all this time that THAT's what I married and speak of so fondly? I hadn't thought about him in that regard, and don't want to start now, but I'm sure he's glad you think of him That Way.

Mr. Helpful
I don't want to be Ms. Understood  Me neither. Ms Anthropic is more my style